Introducing the Concept Megapack–over 200 Procreate brushes designed to jumpstart your digital ideation. I've separated them into 7 handy bundles:
• Texture brushes–create backgrounds and add surface interest.
• Foliage brushes–all brand new! spread growing vegitation in your art.
• Wood brushes–explore various wood grains, barks, even whole thickets and forests.
• Elements brushes–draw clouds, smoke, snow, sunbeams, rain and water caustics.
• Rock brushes–create mountains, stone, cliffs and crags.
• Hatch brushes–overlay hand-made marks and tics.
• Geo brushes–make anything mechanical-looking easier.
All are exclusive and new to this bundle, and all are rights-approved to use with your professional work. Have at it! I think you'll find them useful!
Btw: you can check out larger thumbnails over at behance: click here.
***Installing Procreate Brushsets: Once downloaded to your iPad, navigate to the file app. Open the file app and tap on the downloads section. You’ll find the brushset files there. Tap a brushset file and it automatically opens Procreate and installs. You’ll find your new brushset atop your brush list.
note: Apple and Procreate make it super easy to install, but if you run into problems, one way to troubleshoot is to download from a desktop or laptop machine and move the .brushset files onto a cloud server like iCloud, Dropbox, etc. That way, you can make sure they’ve downloaded totally: they then show up on your iPad and you can download as usual.
250 brushes with a wide variety of possible uses. Unrestricted: can be used with any commercial projects.